11.22.2014

~88~ Shopping for Baby

We're still 4 days away from finding out if we're having a boy or a girl, but that didn't stop us from shopping for him/her.  When we first booked out appointments, one thing that crossed my mind was how perfect it was that we'd find out the sex days before Black Friday.  I've never been a big BF shopper, and I don't intend to become one, but I did intend to use the good deals to help us start to stock up baby's closet and dresser.  

Last week, while in Old Navy, we learned that they were doing an early BF day for card holders.  Jake came up with a brilliant idea to shop and get both boy's and girl's clothes that we liked so we could reap the savings and then return whatever we didn't end up wanting or needing.  
So, today, that's what we did!


We tried to get clothing and outfit that would span sizes and picked up things ranging from 0-3mo to 6-12mo.   My favorite things were the grey/white striped fleece suit (which we'll keep either way), red and grey pea coat, overall dress, and the shoes!





From here on out, Jake and I made a pact that we wouldn't buy anything else for the baby until the spring, after my showers.  We'll see how long that lasts ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...