11.20.2014

~87~19 weeks

I am well into my 5th month of pregnancy and it's starting to fly by.  With the holidays quickly approaching, I know it's only going to go faster.  

This week, we were busy getting things set up in the nursery.  The carpet was installed and we got a new, cordless blind along with our dresser/changing table this week. I am in love with our nursery already and sometimes yearn to just go sit in it.  I can't wait until we have the crib and glider!

We're only 1 week away from the halfway point, and here's what's going on this week:

How far along: 19w1d

Baby's Size: A Mango (6in long, 8.5oz)

Symptoms: Still tired, and I have some lower back and hip pain, but other than that nothing really. 

Weight Gain: Up 1 lb

Best Moment: Getting more the nursery ready.  The store we won a gift card to had a 15% sale along with an additional $25 gift card, so we were able to get our dresser/changing table for a whopping $37.  Can't complain about that!  We also had the new carpet and cordless blind installed.  Thursday night, we added a cute alphabet and elephant printed box valance over the window. 



Worst Moment: Waking up in the middle of the night due to back pain.  Nothing an extra pillow couldn't solve though. 

Movement: I'm feeling Baby H everyday and the movements are starting to get stronger.  S/he tends to move around more in the morning and around lunch time.  All of that good food during the day must lull them to sleep, because I hardly feel them at all at night.  I'm still waiting to be able to feel kicks from the outside. 

Maternity Clothes: I had to buy some maternity dress pants, which I'm anxiously awaiting to arrive. My other dress pants are working fine as long a I have a belly band with them.  You better believe that as soon as I get home, I'm in comfy sweat pants though.  I'm still wearing regular shirts though.  Thankfully with it turning into sweater season, it's easier to wear clothes that still fit. 

Appointments: Next week is our anatomy scan!  Can't wait to see baby again and how much they've grown.  We will also be finding out the sex of Baby H!  However, we're not announcing to our families until after Thanksgiving dinner, so you'll have to wait on pins and needle for the big announcement!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...