1.06.2015

~93~ Happy New Year (weeks 25/26)

Happy 2015!
It's going to be a big year for me :)
We're having a BABY!
I'm entering my 30s (gulp).

When did I become such an adult?

In all honestly, I am so happy with where my life currently is, and where it is going.  Of course there are the expected ups and downs, and the road ahead can be a little daunting at times; but when I sit back and look at what I've accomplished before turning 30, I feel really good about it.  I have  an amazing husband, friends and family a girl could ask for, a beautiful home, the cutest puppies ever, the best , a career that I love, a Master's degree, and now I get the privilege of being someone's mom. I cannot wait!  We are now less than 100 days until little man's due date!

*Here's my update*
How far along: 26 weeks
Baby's Size: Head of lettuce (13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.5lbs)
Symptoms: Not much except for what I think are Braxton Hick's contractions.
Best Moment: Being able to say that I'm due this year :) That and having 2 very nice, low-key, and relaxing weeks off.  It was exactly what I needed!
Worst Moment: Can't think of anything at the moment.
Movement: Lots.  I tend to feel him moving more at night than at any other time during the day.  Sometimes it feels like a vibration, other times, it feels like he's knocking.
Appointments: Our last appointment went great.  Heartbeat was 152bpm and he had the hiccups.  Next appointment is in 2.5 weeks when I take my glucose challenge test.  The lovely orange drink is currently chilling in the fridge.
Names: We've thrown around a few ideas, but have decided to wait on choosing a name until after he's born and we get to meet him face-to-face.
Other News: My belly button is on the verge of disappearing.  It's still an "innie", but not for much longer.

Until next week,









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...