1.01.2013

~48~ Year in Review

Well 2012 has officially come and gone…Hello 2013!!

Jake and I rang in the New Year last night with some great friends! It started out with cheering on the Iowa State Cyclones in their bowl game before partying the night away at the Hilton Garden Inn's annual NYE event.  While it wasn't exactly what we expected, we had a great time!


The start of a new year always makes me reflect a bit on the previous year.  To be honest, 2012, while not a bad year for us, it was not a really a great one.  Nothing huge happened for us this year so it felt like "just another year".   
Here are my top 5 moments of 2012:

5. Expanding my crafting repertoire-card boxes and signs
4. Traveling~to Baltimore in April and Chicago in November
2. Celebrating our 1 year anniversary-it will be a hard one to top!
1. Finally starting on my Master's and excelling at it 

Looking forward to 2013, there are several wishes that I have for the upcoming year. 
*Wish 1* To find and purchase our first home
*Wish 2* To become healthier and happier with myself/body
*Wish 3* To increase traffic and sales of Bake Me A Craft
*Wish 4* To begin preparing ourselves to start a family

I truly think that 2013 will be one of our best years yet.  I am very excited and hopeful for all of the things to come.  

What are your wishes for 2013?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...