1.07.2013

~49~New Cricut Cartridges

I am SO excited!! I just got in 2 brand new Cricut cartridges that I bought on a whim just after Christmas.  I am itching to get to crafting using these, and already daydreaming of different uses for them.

The first is the Everyday pop-up cards.  These designs are super cute and will add a little extra pizzaz to my card inventory.  My favorite images right now are the Eiffel Tower (because I have a secret love affair with Paris all things French), the Ballon/banner, and the birthday cake.   The layering and pop-up combinations with this cartridge are endless!



The other is brand new Folk Art Festival cartridge.  Just looking at it, I think it is the best cartridge I own to date.  It offers so much! It basically is a shapes/images and alphabet cartridge rolled into one.  My favorite part of it are the 50 different border options.  The designs particularly remind me of a lot of the Norwegian art that my grandma owns.  Aside from making beautiful cards, I also have lots of hopes to use the designs as stencils for plaques, serving trays, and other home decor projects. 





Unfortunately, I don't have a ton of time in the immediate future to play around with these amazing cartridges, but when I do get to it, I will be sure to come back and show you what I made.

Until then, 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...