1.01.2013

~47~ C is for...


Cookie, Cards, and Christmas!!

In my world, it just wouldn't be Christmas without cookies or cards.  This past Sunday, I went a little bake happy and made a TON of cookies!  As mentioned in last years cookie post, making cookies each holiday season is a matter of tradition.  This year is no exception.  My "go-tos" are frosted sugar cookies, white chocolate cherry shortbread, and spritz cookies.  They are easy to make and oh so delicious! I generally make cookies to bring to Christmas, share at school, and give to friends.  This year, we had 2 snow days right before winter break started, so I didn't get to take any cookies to work, AND I forgot the plate of cookies I was supposed to bring to my family's Christmas celebration.  However, Jake's family enjoyed them!

Last year, Jake and I did not send out homemade Christmas cards as I have become accustomed to, since we decided to use our wedding photos instead.  With a little Pinspiration, I am back to my hand made cards.  I think they turned out pretty darn cute!



What other "C" things do you associate with Christmas?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...