2.12.2015

~98~ Single Digits

9 weeks left!!


I go back and forth between feeling like Baby H is going to be here SO soon, and feeling like we're forever away from meeting him.  Every time I wish he was here right now, I remind myself that for him to be as healthy as possible, I need to tap into the patience that's laying dormant deep down inside of me and just wait.  After all, once he's here, I know that I'm going to be wishing that time could slow down. 

Not a ton happened this week.  I'm finally starting to get over this stupid cold, which is relieving.  This week we had our last prenatal class.  It was only an hour long since we'd already had our hospital tour, so it was nice to get home at a little earlier.  At this point, we decided it'd be a good idea to start packing my hospital bag, just in case, so I've ordered a couple things that we used in class.  I'll do a separate post soon about the contents of my hospital bag. 

This week's updates: 

How far along: 31w1d
Baby's Size: A pineapple (approx 15.5-16.5in, 3.3lbs)
Symptoms: Congestion, acid reflux, feeling out of breath after walking up a lot of stairs or long distances. 
Best Moment: Finding out that some of my friends and my MIL are throwing me a baby shower in a few weeks
Worst Moment: Being sick with a cold. 
Movement: He's still moving all the time.  I'm pretty sure he's laying transversally with his head to my left and his feet along my right side.  Every now and then he'll pop his foot out and I'll have this random lump sticking out of my belly. I keep hoping he'll do it when Jake's around so that he can see/feel it.
Misc: I haven't had an uninterrupted night's sleep in months.  I keep thinking to myself that I can't wait for the day when I can sleep through the night and not have to get up.  Then I realize that's not going to happen for a very, very, long time.

My parents are coming to visit this weekend, so next week I'll post about that and Valentine's day.
Until then, 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...