3.01.2012

~21~ My Favorite Things v.3.1

I know, it's not Wednesday.  With it being conference week at school, I've been a little busy getting ready for those, and didn't get a chance to get on and blog.  Tonight is the last night of conferences, and I am SO glad!

My favorite thing this week: March!  

Being that today is March 1st, I thought it very fitting to move My Favorite Things series back a day.  When I look at all of the months in the year and the events that are associated with each, I really can't think of a better month than March.  There are just too many good things happening, that no other month even comes close in comparison.

1) Spring Break.  I will be spending my spring break this year split between Minneapolis and relaxing here in IA.  Only 11 more working  days (but who's counting?)

2) Spring.  Of course Spring Break wouldn't be possible without the approaching of spring.  And while our winter here in IA has been very mild with a minimal amount of cold days and snow (knock on wood), I am more than ready and willing to embrace more warm weather, sunshine, and budding flowers/trees.

3) It's National Crafting Month.  This means lots of great sales all month long at JoAnns.  JoAnns+sale = one very happy Maggie.

4) Engagement Anniversary.  Jake and I got engaged on March 13, 2010.  While we may not celebrate this date as much now that we're married-I think of it very fondly and will always remember the day that he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife.  I'll save that story for the next installment of "Blogger Behind the Screen".

5) My Birthday!  I had to save the best for last.  Yep, March 29th marks the anniversary of my day of birth, and puts me one step closer to the dreaded 3-0.  Birthdays are always fun though and I am more than excited to celebrate this year.  I've been sending out some email hints to Jake-and I'm hoping this year to get a CuttleBug.  I'm still not sure exactly what it does and how it works-other than that it embosses paper, but stay tuned, because there will definitely be some posts about it in the near future.  (That is of course, if I get one…)


What do you love about March?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...