1.16.2012

~9~ Cards, cards, cards!



I have been very busy this last week, as I worked to increase my card inventory.  I made several birthday cards, and valentines day cards. I always love coming up with new ideas and designs that will suit many different genders and tastes.  I am very excited because I picked up some new patterned card stock called "The Guy Stack".    I often have a difficult time creating more male-friendly cards because I lean towards more girly designs, so I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of cards I'll come up with the help of my new inspiration.


In addition, I have 2 new Cricut Lite cartridges on order: Celebrate with Flourish, and Lacy Labels.  Be on the look out for some highlighted projects using those cartridges in upcoming posts.

Last, but not least, I am very happy and excited to say that as of yesterday my Etsy shop, Bake Me A Craft is officially open!  After a lot of work to get pictures uploaded, descriptions written, and my shop organized, it's finally here.  I openly admit that it is still a work in progress, but I think that it's a good start and I'm excited to see where it goes from here.  To kick off the grand opening of my shop, I will be running a sale through the end of February-all orders are 20% off!  Products will mainly consist of paper goods such as cards & gift packaging, and cross-stitch goods.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...