12.27.2011

~2~ Blog Goals

Ok, I know, I know. I JUST published my last blog entry less than a minute ago, and here I am already with post #2.  I initially thought about posting this with my first entry, but decided that this topic needed to have it's own post.  Since this is part of my new year's resolution, I decided that to help myself be more successful this year as compared to last year's (which lasted all of 1 month), I better make some short term and long term goals to keep me on track.

Goal #1: Post to my blog at least once a week for 1 whole year.

Goal #2: Document at least 1 new craft project per month.

Goal #3: Acquire followers of my blog who I do not currently know.

Goal #4: Have a fully functioning and running Etsy shop by the end of March.  (3 months should be enough time right? …..)

I do believe that having these goals written down and posted for all of the world to see will keep me more accountable than just saying what I want to do out loud once.  My hope is that this blog, will be a constant, nagging reminder of what I want to accomplish this year.  This and my husband, Jake, who has been pushing for months for me to really invest in my skills and passion to craft.












1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great! It is always fun to receive your creations
    You make fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...